1. Tax and Statutory Compliances
2. Filing of Income Tax, Return of Corporate, Firm & Individuals
3. Verifying details and submissions prepared for assessments / department enquiry, replying to notices, etc.
4. Preparing Corporate Income Tax Calculations for payment of Advance Tax and Self-Assessment Tax and preparing Deferred Tax Calculations for year end provisions.
5. Preparation of audit documents including notes to accounts, schedules to financial statements, etc.
6. Preparing details of tax audits, transfer pricing audits & internal audits.
7. Regular interaction through emails, telephonic calls or personal meetings with clients, & employees.
8. Ability to interact with clients at high level.
9. Proactive thinking and raising flags over any possible exposure from accounting or tax regulatory perspective and timely advising on actions to be taken.
10. Reviewing and analysing the amendments in tax laws, taking timely and appropriate steps for their compliances.
11. Close books at year end, taking care to see adequate provisions have been made.
12. After the year end and all the compliances are met (i.e. after audit and tax filings), ensure safe keeping of accounting records, documents, vouchers, files, etc.