Job Title: Sr. Dot Net Developer
• Software prototyping and construction – Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (ASP.NET MVC, C#,SQL Server)
• Will also coordinate coding and testing activities and evaluate and verify various alternatives before making technical recommendations and resolving technical issues.
• Developing end to end software solutions using latest technologies along with C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET
• Understand functional requirements and should be able to develop technical design, using standard patterns and be able to communicate the same effectively to the team members.
• Analyze and identify gaps in functional/business requirement and should be able to effectively communicate with both Business and Functional analysts on the same.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• 3 + years of experience in building web based .NET applications/web services.
• Excellent knowledge of multiple technologies like .NET 4.0-4.6, ASP.NET, MVC, CSS, C# .NET, VB.NET, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS, ADO .NET, Entity Framework.
• Working Knowledge in MVC Architecture will be preferable
• Experience in Web Services, WCF, Web API.
• Experience in Windows Forms, WPF.
• Working knowledge in SQL queries Stored Procedures, with a strong background in SSRS/SSIS report writing
• Extensive Knowledge on Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/12/13/15
• Knowledge in Responsive Web Designing using Bootstrap CSS
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to develop code and assist developers with coding
• Should have very good problem solving skills.
Required Skill Set:
Asp .NET, MVC, Bootstrap CSS, Ajax, AngularJS, Web service, WCF, WEB API, LINQ, LINQ with SQL, ADO .NET, Lamda Expressions, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012/16, MYSQL.