Our client has purchased an off the shelf solution that will allow them to monitor transactional information (pre and post execution) to detect occurrence of bad behavior or misconduct across FICC products by its Global Markets and Group Treasury divisions operating across Auckland, Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London and New York. Further to this, the solution has a case management capability to manage any investigation that originates from the detection lifecycle.
The software will be configured to detect known behaviors identified by major trading regulators/regulations such as Financial Markets Authority (FCA) / European Market Abuse Regulations.
Our client is commencing the implementation phase of the project and requires a number of development, test & operations resources with both Ab Initio and KDB experience.
Background of the Program:
MODS (Markets Operational Data Store) is being built as a Real Time scalable repository and a Trade Reporting platform
It is expected to help the Bank meet its MiFID compliance requirements
MODS is also the consolidated point for Global Markets Trade reporting
The Program has had several requirements added along the way and is currently planned to be completed by Jun 2019
MiFID itself has 3 objectives:
1. Systematic Internalizing
2. Best Execution Policy
3. Costing Changes - Cost/Trade/Client aggregated by Asset Classes
• Software development and quality control of software developed by the immediate and wider teams
• Analyse systems and applications and provide recommendations for enhancement and development
• Contribute to the technical design of system enhancements
• Work within in a team environment and complete associated tasks
• Follow release and change processes in the compilation and distribution of software builds and releases to development and test environments, as well as system updates into production
• Troubleshoot complex deployment and environment issues.
• Assist with preparation and documentation of deployment and configuration scripts for development, test and production environments
• Contribute to the development of data models
6-15+ years development experience, in the required technology domain and Investment Banking domain;
• Relevant business and/or IT undergraduate tertiary qualifications
• Experience in building graphs (and plans)
• Control-centre / job scheduling experience
• Continuous flows experience
• Experience in GDE and BRE usage
• Good Global Markets Tech BAs
Experience : 6-15 years
Company Website : www.luxoft.com
Location : Bangalore