SELENIUM - SSE & TL Level - Chennai (8650254)
SELENIUM - SSE & TL Level - Chennai (8650254) 5 - 8 Years B.E B.Tech Job Description
About Us :
2COMS is a Human Supply Chain Management company. With over 2500+ employees and more than 7 branches, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting more than 4000 professionals with over 70 clients every day. Over the last 20 years, we have remained dedicated to developing our people, strengthening our capabilities, and building trusting relationships with our clients and partners. We also pride ourselves on providing superior talent to deliver high- quality solutions aligned with the key objectives of our clients disciplined financial management, continuous performance improvement, and integrated technology enablement. We do so with flexibility and nimbleness that fit your objectives not ours. We are excited for the future and the opportunity to work with you in these areas to exceed
About Company :
Client is a global IT solutions company specializing in delivering simple and scalable solutions to address complex business problems. More than 1, 500 staff delivers technical and domain expertise across multiple platforms and industries to help enterprise companies drive productivity, efficiency and gain the most out of their technology investments.
Roles and Responsibility : Job Description :
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to project teams and Automation test engineers for the implementation of testing automation processes and best practices as needed.
- Develop Automation strategy to support holistic regression testing of the system based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability.
- Ensures the automation frameworks provide the ability to meet target metrics for success factors/ savings projected.
- Utilizes automation tools and methodologies to improve individual team effectiveness and to increase efficiencies in the QA process.
- Designs and/ or contributes to the development of the automated test plans and project automation testing approach.
- Understands and contributes to the process of test estimates and project schedules and suggests changes for efficiencies.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for all the automation issues and effectively communicate them with the required stakeholders.
Responsibilities : - Setting up Selenium RC / Web driver / Grid in the Test Environment and manage test environment requirements as required.
Understanding of test automation and execution over different browsers and mobile devices. - Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools for the project and future alignment for different products and applications.
Reviews the designs of the test approaches and provides test architectural feedback. Ensures quality levels are maintained in all test inventories created within framework. Identify and develops automated smoke, functional, and regression test suites. Desired Candidate :
Must Have Knowledge on Selenium End to End test cases
Notice period Should be 15 Days
Recruiter Email Id : [HIDDEN TEXT] Please update / fill the details referred here in above.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above