• Maintain in-depth technical knowledge of adversarial activity in order to replicate similar tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) during assessments Controlled exploitation of vulnerabilities to demonstrate full impact
• Use manual testing to identify vulnerabilities that are commonly missed in security assessments, and automated tools
• Provide detail-oriented technical assistance with remediation and mitigation efforts, often in the form of verbal and/or written communication
• Create comprehensive assessment reports that clearly identify root cause and remediation strategies Basic Qualifications
• Work closely with the product development team in an offshore / onsite project management model to meet end customer requirements and security criteria.Desired candidate profile:
• 3 + years relevant Web Penetration experience
• Advanced knowledge of network technologies and protocols
• Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of computer security concepts
• Experience in using following tools - NMAP, BurpSuite Pro, Metasploit, Nikto, Dirb, w3aF, John the Ripper, Wireshark, ,Microsoft
Exchange, Acunetix, EyeWitness
• Knowledge of Linux / UNIX and Windows OS security.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
• Desired Certifications: OSCP,OSWP,Sec+,CEH