Experience: 1 - 5 years of Experience.
* Arranging for Meetings.
* Preparation of Minutes of Meeting.
* Office support to Executives.
* Taking Dictation, Typing Correspondence Letters.
* Keeping Confidential Files, Staff Reports.
* Updating Information to the Senior Executive.
* Responsible for Handling Inward & Outward Mails.
* Handling General Correspondence.
* Maintaining & Handling of Office Petty Cash on Daily-Basis.
* Inventory Maintenance of Office Stationery.
* Handling Travel & Accommodation Arrangement of the Executives/Employees.
* Handling Duty Allocation of Drivers/Office Boys & oversee their Expenses Claims.
* Managing the overall Requirement of Office Supplies such as Crockery, Beverages etc,
* Responsible for Procuring & Maintaining of Office Library.
* Organizing Office Parties & Get-together for the Company.
* Responsible for Scheduling of Appointments of Senior Executives.
* To ensure that Draft Annual Reports, Quarterly Reports.
* Other Reports are Collected from the Units Timely.
* Handling Vehicle Arrangements to Staff Members and to Board Members.
* Handling Individual Files/Correspondence Files of the Organization.
* Attending to Administration Work, as & when Required.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards.
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore.