1. Learn Price Action Trading (P.A.T.) methodology from our Chief Dealer and senior dealing team through Trade with Chief (TwC)
2. Responsible for the timely entry of buying and selling of foreign currencies through market analysis learnt from Price Action Trading (P.A.T) and executing trades based on pre-defined trade plans
3. Responsible for creating a journal to record everyday transactions and the reasons behind all transactions
4. Conduct pre-market and post-market analysis of the market in different time frames
5. Interpret different news reports coming out across the world and analyzing their effect of different currency pairs
6. Perform variety of other tasks and projects assigned by the companySkill Set:
1. Strong interest in the financial services industry 2. Passionate about trading 3. Highly organized and detailed-oriented 4. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment 5. Good problem-solving and analytical skills 6. Proactive with a "ldquoCan-do"rdquo attitude 7. Intellectual curiosity 8. Professional demeanor 9. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases