- End to End Implementation in SAP Security
- End to End Implementation in SAP GRC AC and PC10.0, 10.1(All the 4 components)
- S4 Hana Database experience or expert knowledge with Delta changes between ECC and S4 Hana Security.
- Min 3 to 5 years of experience is must in the relevant field SAP R/3, GRC security with S4 Hana.
- Reviewing the existing GRC rule set, identifying improvement opportunities, and remediating identified violations.
- Apply risk-based control framework to identify and to evaluate complex business and technology risks.
- Assist with integration, implementation, and administration of systems with solid understanding of GRC solution
- Utilize established test procedures to test IT controls to assess the design and operating effectiveness of application controls.
- Gather, organize and analyze data for analytics of IT control environments.
- Participate in application integration for example: LDAP, IDM, SAP UME, shared directories etc (User master records security is on high priority).
- Expertise in User Administration, Role Administration, Authorization issues
- Get involved in meetings with the clients/onshore Team/Management.
- Establish strong professional relationships with onshore team members
- Review the work performed by the subordinates and coach them
- Participate in the solution development process for internal business unit