• SAP SD Configuration & process knowledge.
• Preferably 1 end to end implementation of SAP SD
• Knowledge of Duties & Taxation in business & SAP
• Min 4 years of SAP SD support experience preferably in retail /logistics company with preferably min 3 years of domain experience
• Sound knowledge of business process & best practices around material handling, purchase /procurement, warehouse, fleet & route management.
• Knowledge of SDLC, ISO /CMM, ITIL, software testing certifications /knowledge, vendor & resource management, project management shall be an added advantage
• Should be ready to work in a non IT, end user retail company like ours
• Handled /lead team of min 4-6 members
• Manages user expectations effectively.
• Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
• Believes in Teamwork and facilitates effective team interaction.
• Able to lead teamand is a self-starter and is able to drive projects
• Develops relationships with user departments that foster ties.
• Understands the "human" side of the change management process.
1. Primary POC (point of contact) –for enhancements & supportin & around SAP SD
2. Drive & manages maintenance & support, enhancements & projects effectively towards completion in time, meeting SLAs. Plan implementations with least calculated risks with mitigation /rollback /alternative plans.
3. Manages resources (external & internal) and partners in accordance with project schedule. Use them judiciously & effectively, ensuring high productivity.
4. Apprising all stakeholders especially reporting head regularly & escalating (if necessary) .
5. Maintains all proper documents related to project in accepted formats as per known standards
6. Handing over of the enhancement /project to support team with KT
7. Leads maintenance & support, enhancement & project team related to above associated business processes
8. Training team and end users
9. Suggest best practices /improvements to function and implements them with stakeholders buy-in
10. Effective testing of changes
11. Does business process study with the help of business team. Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution. Draft RFP and RFQs, evaluate partners &various solutions offerings from vendors.
12. Leads testing efforts.
13. Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner during testing.
14. Delivers informative, well-organized presentations and can communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully. Communicates effectively with internal & external teams, business community
15. Able to manage teams effectively and with better productivity
16. Plans effectively, sets priorities, and manages several complex projects simultaneously while working to meet project deadlines.
17. Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.