Responsibility of Functional / HR Portal/Techno Consultant
· Analyze and gather user requirements
· Provide effort estimation for both Functional and Technical areas.
· Document solution into Blueprint document
· Conduct workshops to confirm Blueprint document
· Provide Implementation plan, SIT Plan, UAT Plan, Cutover Plan
· Provide Functional Specification and liaise with technical consultant(s) on development
· Update Project Manager on all related issues and provide proposed resolution
· Manage end to end cycle of the project such as system integration testing, user acceptance testing, training to key users, training to end users, data migration and production cutover
· Coordinate with customer and create deliverables that are within project including Blueprint, Functional Specification, Test Scripts, UAT Briefing Deck, Cutover Checklist/Plan, User Guide, End User Training document.
· Knowledge Transfer to Support Team
· Provide production supportSkill Set:
· At least 4+ years of experience as SAP HCM Consultant
· Proven full cycle experience with SAP Netweaver Portal and SAP ESS/MSS implementation
· Must have sound functional knowledge on Organization Management, Personnel Administration.
· Solid experience in implementing custom solution covering solution design, development, testing, and support
· Strong technical skills in ABAP programming, ABAP WebDynpro and Java WebDynpro.
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
Nice to have:
· Functional knowledge in at least one or more modules such as Time Management, Benefits, Payroll, Learning Management System, Performance Management, Talent Management and Succession Planning.
· Technical skills in SAP Workflow, Smartform and Adobe Form