We are looking for SAP HCM-Business Systems Analyst and job location would be a gurgaon. Having a 8+ Experience in SAP HCM and strong knowledge of Success Factors.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
Experience & Skill Requirements Preferred
- Provide business analysis and process design/redesign expertise in one or more functional areas within the enterprise specifically in the analysis of HCM, Time Management & Payroll in an SAP environment.
- Configure processes/functionality within R/3 HCM, Time Management and Payroll module.
- Define application scope and objectives, develop and devise/modify procedures to solve business problems that adhere to standards, best practices and established methodologies
- Acting as a liaison between IT and our business partners, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Managing functional projects thru the project lifecycle as lead from start to finish
- Providing accurate project estimates
- System configuration, unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance, and deployment
- Producing review of functional specifications
- Providing post-implementation process and application support;
- Managing process areas, from design thru post implementation
- Provides ongoing responsibility for system failure prevention, system problem calls and user inquiries. This includes regular system maintenance and support
- Leads constant improvement opportunities and appropriately challenges processes ensuring global consistency.
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT areas to ensure successful implementation and support on new services and enhancements.
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Communicate status of projects to the appropriate level of management.
- Anticipate/identify issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Troubleshoot complex business and technical problems
- Develop and retain relevant SAP skills – including participating in user groups, training, conferences and professional associations
- Cross train other associates where and when appropriate to ensure proper support coverage
- On-call requirements; off-hour & some weekends
Ability to read and follow ABAP code is considered a desirable skill.
Multi lingual if possible.
Knowledgeable of Success Factors, WINSHUTTL
A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience 6+ years of SAP HCM /Time Management/Payroll experience with an emphasis on design, configuration and troubleshooting.
In-Depth Knowledge of Payroll in both North America and Europe.
Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
Able to work independently as well as a team player
Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms.
Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
SAP’s Cross Application Time Sheet (CATS), and Time Management Module
Automated time collection devices
Time schemas and rules
Work with Paid Time Off or Quote
Pay Results and Payroll Sachems (India/US /UK/France)
Factors that impact pay for the various classes of employees
Impact of employee absences or other approved time off and its effects on employee pay
Knowledge of the various payroll deductions
Experience with Electronic Funds Transfer, Direct Deposit and Positive Pay processes
Experience with both management and non-management employees using SAP transactions PA10,PA20 and PA30
Experience with new hires and rehires, separations and retirements, as well as all types of employee status changes
Knowledge of systems interfaces and reporting requirements
Enrollment change procedures
Understanding of benefits plans including Health Insurance
Understanding of eligibility requirements
Understanding of Vendor and data interfaces