ROLE: SAP FICO
· Providing business analysis and solutions expertise in one or more functional areas within the enterprise for current SAP landscape and other non-ERP applications which may include SAAS on-premise solutions
· Understanding functionality within R/3 for multiple functional areas
· Gain understanding of other applications outside of R/3
· Defining application scope and objectives, develop and devise/modify procedures to solve business problems that adhere to standards, best practices, and established methodologies
· Acting as a liaison between IT, Business Relationship Managers and internal business partners and vendors, the candidate will also:
· Manage functional projects thru the project lifecycle as lead from start to finish, or work with ASD Team to successfully complete
· Provide accurate project estimates on key initiatives
· Manage process areas, from design thru post implementation
· Leads constant improvement opportunities and appropriately challenges processes and customization ensuring global consistency.
· Develop relationships and integrate activities with other IT areas to ensure successful implementation and support on new services and enhancements.
· Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
· Monitor and report to management status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals, perform risk analysis and implement corrective actions.
· Maintain consistency of processes and best practices across all business units globally
· Develop and retain relevant SAP skills – including participating in user groups, training, conferences and professional associations
Experience & Skill Requirements:
· A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience 10+ years of SAP experience with an emphasis on design and configuration, with experience in at least 3 full life cycle SAP Finance implementations
· Comprehensive understanding of SAP's customizing toolset, including IMG (Implementation Management Guide).
· Experience with at least 3 full life cycle SAP Finance, Supply Chain or HR implementations
· Able to work independently as well as a team player
· Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
· Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems desirable.
· Ability to read and follow ABAP code is considered a desirable skill.
· Experience with SAAS solutions, Example Concur (T&E), Ariba.