Should have ability to analyze technical needs, and work with the customers to develop project scope of work documents and Project Plans.
You are required to have skills in following areas:
• Experience in SAP Extended Warehouse Management Solutions being special emphasis areas
• Should have good integration knowledge with other components with SAP ECC (WM, SD, MM)
• Must have strong SAP MM WM knowledge.
• Independently handle large implementation projects with focus on Warehouse Management processes such as inbound, outbound and internal processes. RF Device functions and Barcode support experience is desirable • Familiarity with system implementation standards and methodologies
• Ability to communicate and work well in a cross-functional team environment and also in the offshore/onsite model
• Experience in international environments with co-existence of global accounting and local statutory needs.
• Proven ability to quickly learn existing Business Processes and combine knowledge from multiple disciplines (e.g. SAP capability, Standard industry best practice) in order to produce an optimal business solution
• Demonstrated ability to work across organizational regional and global boundaries, ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a cross-divisional and cross-functional environment
• Ability to work independently, effectively coordinating multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment and also in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Adapt at understanding customer challenges, navigating from problem to resolution and communicating process and resolution effectively both verbally and in writing
• Experience in Manufacturing industry preferred
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited college or university
• Considerable ability to interpret technical procedures to customers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• APICS certification is preferable but not mandatory