Note : Experience in Integration / Lightening mandatory
• Minimum 6 Years of experience IT and 3 years in Salesforce.com customizations and Development.
• Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement, design, development, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of enterprise applications.
• Should have experience in Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Experience
• Experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Email Services, Workflows, Validation rules, Reports, Dashboards.
• Extensive experience on creating Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force Pages.
• Designed various Web Pages in Visual force for functional needs within SFDC.
• Experience in writing the SOQL and SOSL queries
• Experience in Designing of Reports, Dashboards and Analytic Snapshots.
• Experience in Data Migration using Import Wizard, Workbench and other integration tools like Apex Data Loader.
• Worked on the Security model using Profiles, Roles and Sharing Model (Organizational-wide defaults & Sharing rules) settings.
• Experience in Deployment process using Change Sets
• Preparation of Configuration Workbook and Technical Document
• Must possess min. 1 SFDC certification (preferably technical side) and certification needs to be 1year old till date.
• Associate needs to work with good company with permanent rolls.