Roles & Responsibilities:
Client Facing Role with multiple facets:
1. Technical Design and Delivery of Salesforce.com applications
2. Technical thought leader for the Capgemini salesforce practice
• In collaboration with the functional team, blueprint the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, non-functional and integration needs of the application
• Lead responsibility in code development and integration of the application.
• During the build phase, lead the development team in writing application code.
• Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process.
• At the end of the test phase, responsible for delivering a fully working technical solution to the project manager and client.
• In addition to the project roles, technical architect is expected to multi task and actively contribute towards
Practice and Competency development.
Support Pursuits by owning the technical pieces of the response.
Actively participate and contribute towards Capgemini branding in various forums such as cloudforce, dreamforce by exhibiting strong technical thought leadership
Create re-usable components to drive down development timelines and improve efficiency, productivity.
Skills & Experience:
Primary Skill & Exp:
• At least 2+ of years of experience in performing the above technical architect role on salesforce.com platform.
• Must have handled a minimum of 10-12 implementations around sales, service cloud for large enterprises that involved significant customizations using the force.com platform.
• Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce etc. Knowledge of advanced visualforce components, Chatter API etc.
• Good knowledge of salesforce recommended best practice around design and development.
• Must possess at least Dev 501 certification.
• Extensive experience working in an onsite/offshore model.
• Solid understanding of Object Oriented development and design, experience in using design patterns and ability to right clean, well-refactored maintainable code.
• Deployment using complex enterprise Force.com release management and knowledge of Force.com Metadata API.
• Build integration and interfaces using SFDC Web Services API
• Experience on Salesforce1, Salesforce mobile, Salesforce Lightning will be an added advantage
• Experience in integrating SFDC with SAP, Oracle, and/or Microsoft Dynamics
• SFDC Technical Architect certification.
• Thought leadership activities and participation in the salesforce community – PoVs, Papers, presentation, blogs
• Delivering projects based on Agile/XP methodologies.