Sales Operations at Informatica plays a vital role in supporting all elements of the Informatica business with a focused commitment on partnering with our Professional Services team to help them exceed their targets. Your Opportunity
You will report to the Director of Professional Services Sales Operations and be responsible for the crisp back-office execution of one of the North American PS regions. You will work closely with North American Professional Service Regional Managers, Directors and Delivery teams as well as many cross-functional and cross-organizational teams. Our Ideal Candidate
You work well in a fast-paced, challenging environment as part of a dynamic team of professionals. You have experience working within a professional services organization, preferably in an operations environment. You communicate effectively one-on-one, in group settings and to senior management. You build strong relationships and interact well with others in different departments, with superiors and with direct reports. You are efficient yet have a strong focus on quality, process and a natural curiosity. You can regularly identify anomalies and out-of-bounds issues, address concerns and instill a sense of confidence to your team members. You are able to see the big picture and can understand process and effect end-to-end. You deliver on your commitments and go the extra mile to support all your colleagues. Your Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between Professional Services and the Finance, Accounting and Shared Services Team
- Ensure and verify complete, accurate and authorized time and expenses submissions by the field staff.
- Validate project setup to ensure reliable and timely billing and revenue recognition.
- Ensure subcontractor time and expense entries and invoices are accurate and within specifications of Informatica’s purchase orders.
- Proactively identify and address customer satisfaction issues as they relate to billing and contract management.
- Process and reconcile project billings
- Research billing and collection issues to facilitate collection and process adjustments if required.
- Reconcile deferred revenue accounts
- Process cross charges
- Provide timely and accurate forecast data and other ad hoc analysis and ensure resource schedules and detail planning data are accurate.
- Update and maintain the documentation for the professional services billing and reporting processes, time and expense guidelines, and users' manuals.
- Handle field compensation processing, questions and provide resolutions as necessary
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Accounting or similar discipline.
2-5+ years of related work experience with operations, finance, reporting and contracts
Demonstrated customer service mentality
Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Salesforce; FinancialForce strongly preferred
Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Organized and detail-oriented
Sense of Urgency in meeting deadlines and able to prioritize ad-hoc requests
Accounting background a plus