Job Description :
The Company which started with a single store in Mumbai and has now grown and spread throughout the Country with over thirty Company owned outlets. To fuel its growth, the company is looking for an exceptional Sales Manager Modern Trade, LFS and MBO SIS Key Accounts who will be responsible for initiating and creating alliances with Modern Trade Channels, Large Format Stores, Multi Brand Outlets for Shop in Shop Counters and growing the business through these Channel Partners
. Job Description: As a Sales Manager Modern Trade, LFS and MBO SIS Key Accounts your responsibilities include: Modern Trade Channel & Key Accounts Management:
- Achieve & Exceed the National Sales Targets of Organizations Modern Trade Business.
- Prepare the Modern Trade sales strategy & growth plans in line with business strategy
- Develop sales and marketing plans for MT and achieve growth.
- Open and manage new modern chain stores and manage them for better business growth.
- Maintain relationships and establish a strong rapport with all the key accounts for ensuring overall pipeline & revenue growth.
- Drive profitability and deliver on the Revenue and Market Share parameters.
- Align and execute trade marketing and trade promotions interventions with the modern trade sales strategy and overall business strategy.
- Drive operational efficiency for modern trade channel, monitor performance and take corrective actions
- Work within allocated promotional cost and ensure effective spending in driving sales and brand building.
- Negotiate favorable annual trading and logistic contract with MT chains
- Manage Accounts receivables, Responsible for debt collection and resolve all long outstanding debts.
- Resolve customers trade issues, complaints and operational matters.
- Manage the workforce across the Modern Trade channel
- Manage and review outlets through frequent market visit and liaising with local Sales Management
Planning, Research and Strategy
- Manage & Motivate the Sales Team to achieve companys objective and vision.
- Develop and monitor sales objectives on monthly / quarterly and annual basis for the team.
- Evaluate performance of sales team and provide appropriate feedback.
- Respond to escalated customer complaints in a timely manner.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share
- Provide trade information, competitors activities and market intelligence to company
- Develop new sales strategies and techniques for business growth and profitability.
- Understand customer needs and suggest changes in products to meet these needs.
- Identify potential markets and ensure that strong relationships with existing customers are maintained
- Provide excellent services and ensure customer satisfaction to build business.
- Identify strategies and opportunities to increase revenue.
- Monitor and analyze marketing and sales reports
- Evaluate current sales processes and recommend improvements.
- Maintain quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
If interested, please contact:
- MBA Marketing 7 to 10 years of Experience in Sales and Distribution of Apparel, Casual wear, Fashion wear with at least 5 years in managing Modern Trade SIS Business
- Proven Experience in handling Modern Trade Channels, Large Format Stores, Multi Brand Outlets for Shop in Shop Counters with chains like Shoppers Stop, Central, Westside, Lifestyle, Reliance Trends and others.
- Target oriented individual with strategic approach towards growing the Key Accounts
- Strong in team handling and driving team operations
- Great in networking and relationship handling skills
- Excellent commercial and business experience
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making
- An effective communicator and quick decision maker who keeps the companys policies and profitability in mind
- Passionate, self-driven and outcome oriented
- Nita Thaker, Director Executive Search & Recruitment
- ORIGIN CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
- Tel: +91.22.28261800
For inclusion in our knowledge base & to keep abreast of Career Opportunities That Match Your Profile
. ABOUT ORIGIN CONSULTANTS PVT LTD
which partners with Professional Organizations in a Human Resource Consulting Process aimed at Talent Acquisition, Recruitment and Selection of Organizational Leaders.
Headquartered in Mumbai, India, Origin Consultants Pvt Ltd focuses on Senior and Middle Management positions across and . Origin Consultants has established delivery teams and technology infrastructure at Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and New Delhi.
With a Strong Network of Professionally Qualified and Experienced Candidates, Origin Consultants have conducted numerous successful Executive Searches for their Clients. Customers of Origin Consultants range from Startups to established Fortune 500 Clients and From the Largest Indian Corporations to Global MNC Multinationals. ORIGIN CONSULTANTS CONTACT: NITA THAKER, DIRECTOR HUMAN CAPITAL ADVISORY Tel No: +91.22.28261800
For inclusion in our knowledge base & to keep abreast of Career Opportunities That Match Your Profile EMAIL YOUR PROFILE TO: