- The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- They must then plan , approach, persuade potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Business Development Managers work with mid and senior level management,
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- The candidate should have 4- 8 years of experience in a business environment, in Hotel sales industry
- Must have been exposed to B2B corporate sales and concept sales with a keen sales and marketing acumen. Specifically dealing with Chief Administrator Officers and Chief HR Officers.
- Ability to develop strong relationships to build either an industry or functional network .
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases