BDM and Sales Executives -
1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
2. Researching and analysing sales options.
3. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects & recommending solutions.
4. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
5. Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
6. Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
7. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through networking and visiting
8. Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
Setting the target for the team
Driving Sles ,etc
Freshers can also Apply