Are you excited about working on assignments across different clients and be involved in each step of designing the learning cycle? Do you want to join a team that is passionate about diverse experiences and values contributions from everyone? Look no further, this is the role for you
BigSpring is a thriving enterprise SaaS startup disrupting learning and productivity at several Fortune 500 clients. They strive to reduce the gap between business performance and talent development. Their tech and touch approach enables learning anytime, anywhere, using a mobile video learning and coaching platform. They have worked with clients across service-oriented industries, from management to the shop-floor, to convert the company vision into tactical capabilities.
BigSpring works with clients on long-term engagements to demonstrate performance improvement along specific business metrics. Their tech and touch approach includes a mobile video learning and coaching platform that integrates with operations, and an enterprise interface that allows the client to track and analyze their human capital against business KPIs.
They are looking for a Sales Manager with a technology- and results-orientation who can contribute to acquiring large enterprise clients for BigSpring India. You will be their ambassador to the business world and contribute directly to BigSprings growth and success.
- Generate leads and convert medium to large enterprises as clients for BigSpring
- Study and tap and market trends
- Network effectively with peer teams and industry contacts to stay updated on key trends, developments, market dynamics, and potential business opportunities
- Liaise with various internal departments to get deeper product knowledge.
Does this sound like you
- 5+ years of experience in new client acquisition and enterprise sales
- A proven track record of sales, expanding businesses and exceeding quarterly and yearly targets
- The ability to interact with and influence CXOs and business heads in diverse industries
- A sound understanding of the market
- A passion for technology and learning, and a strong grasp of HR/learning/workforce trends
- Entrepreneurial drive, process-focus, and comfort working in agile environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel.
The application process:
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist i.e www.shortlist.net. The email would include a link where you can complete your application - a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
You can also find the link here: https://goo.gl/re2sYC
Shortlist will keep you updated regularly on whether or not you’re shortlisted.