Job Description :
- Safety Officers .
Diploma or equivalent qualification, of minimum one year duration, in Occupational Safety and Health
NEBOSH IGC / NVQ Certificate is must.
Minimum 5 year experience in occupational safety and health, which shall include a minimum of 3 year experience in an Oil & Gas sector.
Minimum 3-4 Shutdowns in Oil & Gas sector.
Working experience in a multinational/multicultural environment
Good Command in English Language . ( reading , writing, Speaking)
Good Working Knowledge in following area as a minimum;
- working and correct usage of different types of safety equipment (fall arrestors/PPEs etc
- Good understanding of risk assessment methodologies, reactive and proactive monitoring techniques and incident investigation techniques, permit system, JSAetc
- Sound knowledge in emergency response and management
- Good understanding of hazards and controls of work at height, confined space hot work, lifting, scaffolding, hydro jetting, Pressure testing, Refractory jobs, Other mechanical jobs ..etc.
- Good knowledge on types of gas monitors, gas test requirements and characteristics of toxic and flammable gases..etc.