RPA Developer – Automation Anywhere – Airoli, Mumbai – Associate consultant/Consultant
• 3-4 years developing within Automation Anywhere platform
• 2+ years software development in C# or .NET
• Bachelor/Master Degree in engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Excellent communications (verbal, written and presentation)
• Windows scripting GUI design and development (ASP, .NET, VB Scripting)
• Web services (SOAP, Restful, etc.)
• Exposure to modern RPA tools and approaches or closely related technologies and techniques for automating of human tasks with a willingness/ability to learn new tools.
Roles & Responsibility
• Be the Go-to Developer for any questions, resolutions to problems and troubleshooting code
• Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for Business engagement from definition phase through implementation.
• Providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques to Internal / Business RPA developers Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
• Should adhere to coding standards and compliance & ensure that the developed bots have no bugs / issues and does not deviate from the scope
• Should be well versed with deployment workflow and strategies on Automation Anywhere.