As a Robotics trainer you will be responsible for handling the training sessions as per the session plan provided for various level of the Obotz Robotics Program. You will be trained on what to teach and how to teach. Even if you aren't from Electronics background, You are expected to have a basic idea of electronics.
Your job responsibilities include:
1. Training Children in Various Levels
2. Should be willing to move to other locations for short duration to train other trainees or get trained
3. Should be willing to work on Sundays.(Week-off will be provided on a week day)
4. Should be making videos based on activities occurred during the class and post it on company social media pages
5. Should be interacting with digital marketing team to engage in online marketing activities
6. Should be interacting with marketing team to oversee offline marketing activities
7. Should have basic computer knowledge and be able to work with Google Drive, Microsoft Office
8. Should be willing to stay with the company for the next 2 years.