We would like to introduce you an exciting opportunity for "Retail Head" we are seeking to bring in young and highly competent team where each member brings something different and unique to the table.
• Job Profile: Retail Head
• Experience: 10+ Yrs
• Location: Mumbai
• Notice Period: Early Joiners will be preferred
• Salary: Upto 25 LPA
• Educational Qualification: Masters
• Industry: Retail
Mandatory: Must have experience from the retail luxury brands and COCO stores with General Trade, Channel Sales, and Distributor Sales exposure in recent experience.
• Strong experience of at least 8 to 10 years in Store Operations of which a minimum of 3 years in Regional / Zonal role / National Role.
• Experience of expansion and interaction with mall management.
• MBA/PGDBM degree or equivalent
• Proven ability to lead a team.
• A person of high integrity, and an attitude of ownership in his / her approach.
• Someone who has managed categories such as apparel, accessories, fashion goods, fragrances etc would be preferred.
• Exposure to/Experience in retail marketing and merchandising would be an added benefit.
Responsibilities of Head of Retail Operations at a PAN India level, To handle the Sales and Operations of the Retail channel currently numbering 30 stores and 15 SIS across 12 cities.
To deliver on the following KRAs:
• Adhere to SOP and deliver to a high standard of customer experience.
• Profitability of the channel
• Oversee retail training
• Budgeting & Cost control
• Oversee Retail business development
• Explore new retail stores opening
• Co-ordination with the various mall management teams
• Regular meeting and updating of business with the mall team
• Must have a good network with the malls
• Works with the Managing Director and other Heads of Function to influence the creation and communication of company strategy, business priorities and targets for the Regional Teams
• Generates ideas about future retail activities to ensure a cutting-edge strategy; maintains up to date knowledge of the market place, competitors and trends
• Uses open feedback mechanisms from the operations team with other departments to ensure the integration of the retail strategy with WPs other activities
• Takes decisions on matters relating to the day to day retail operation within their defined work area including the strategic planning of resources
• Translates the strategic goals into retail operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth in sales and profit; identifies and optimizes promotional opportunities ensuring these are coordinated with wider WP promotions and campaigns
Reporting to: COO
Please revert with your updated CV or call me on 8461017745 for further information.
Also, would request you to kindly share below information for further interview process.
Alternate Contact Number: