1. Call new leads derived from lists, referrals and advertising programs.
2. Follow up with leads who have been contacted in the past
3. Conduct initial qualification of leads based on brief phone discussion
4. Set appointments for program discussion and ultimate goal of closing qualified leads
5. Use email to correspond with leads to follow up and/or to confirm appointments
6. Capture information regarding leads as well as facilitate lead flow to others in the area
7. Provide feedback to others in the department about the information prospects share which could be helpful in advertising/marketing, as well as in furthering our overall programs
1. Excellent verbal and written communication
2. Friendly, can-do attitude
3. Professional and able to connect/make a great impression on the first call
4. Handle rejection well; move on to the next call quickly
6. Fast learner who can adapt to change
7. Competitive dialler who also has a team attitude.
1. Any Graduate/ Post Graduate or similar
2. Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
3. Proficiency in multiple domestic languages will be an added advantage
4. Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office.
5. Experience using CRM/sales software preferred
6. While basic knowledge of promotional products industry is helpful, training will be provided