1. As part of a growing market intelligence practice, this position will require you to work on projects (High focus on Marketing Sourcing projects) that are important for our clients – procurement, organization and their overall functional success
2. Work with clients and key stakeholders to understand their business requirements
3. Conduct extensive secondary and primary research to find information to address the clients’ challenges & requirements
4. Develop impactful presentations addressing clients’ key business questions and challenges
5. Assist senior members of the Market Intelligence team to devise category strategy and proactively provide coverage on specific spend areas (High focus on Marketing Sourcing projects)
1. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - ability to understand clients’ business challenges and structure/deliver research output to address those issues
2. Research skills ability to connect dots and frame robust solutions
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases