Responsibilities and Duties
Develop and operate tools and automation to allow for efficient, reliable releases
Work with engineering team to design sustainable deployment packaging and automation
Troubleshoot deployment and application issues in a complex, multi-tiered and multi-homed platform
Support our CI and source control system
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
• 6+ years professional experience with at least 2 years in build and release engineering
• Solid understanding of configuration management and release engineering practice and procedures. DevOps/ Continuous Delivery experience is a big plus.
• Experience with few/most/ all of the following technologies: Python,php,java,Jenkins; Monitoring and triage tools as Splunk etc.
• Experience with trouble shooting built and signing issues with Xcode, Android Studio, swift etc.
• Wide Experience with automation and orchestration tools and continuous integration technology.
• In depth knowledge of Java web application containers (JBoss, Jetty,Tomcat) and web servers (Nginx, Apache)
• Experience in deploying , supporting and administering large implementations of macOS,iOS and Android devices in a multi-location/multi-geography environment.
• Proven ability to keep up with new technology and recommend hardware/software standards for global enterprise environments.
• Accountability and end-to-end ownership of task or solution
• Administration of internal and external, virtual and non-virtual systems and knowledge of the important considerations related to each.
Job Type: Full-time