If you're interested in working with extraordinary people and real professionals in one of the largest IT Service Companies, join Luxoft (13,000+ employees around the world), http://www.luxoft.com. We are looking for a candidate for one of our clients. As a travel provider laser-focused on low prices, we're growing faster than ever. At this project, we mix creativity, analytics, and a casual (albeit driven) environment in order to get new products and services to market quickly.
- Development, test and debug of end to end web application logic with front end in Angular and backend in Java.
- Supporting and continuous maintenance of existing code.
- Design discussions.
- Permanent collaboration with remote product management.
- Collaboration with different teams allocated remotely and locally: QA, Designers, Software Engineers, Architects.
- Good knowledge of AngularJS and developing "real" applications (1.5+ year).
- Strong knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/native Java Script (3+ years).
- Strong working experience in Java programming language. (3+ years).
- Good working knowledge of microservices frameworks like Dropwizard/ Spring boot, containerization platforms like Docker, RDBMS like Oracle, MySQL.
- Experience delivering mission critical web systems across all parts of the stack utilizing microservices and REST principles.
- Working knowledge of NoSQL solutions like Mongo/ Cassandra.
- Experience with jQuery or any JS-libraries (3+ years).
- Strong knowledge of unit and e2e testing (especially for AngularJS).
- Understanding basics of OOP JS, AJAX, Software design patterns.
- Strong understanding responsive design approach.
- Cross-browser experience.
- Experience with customizing WEB-sites to old browsers (IE7).
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap grid-system and LESS.
- Version control: Git, Perforce.
- Experience of working in Agile-team.
- Good spoken English.
Nice to have
- Jasmine, Protractor, Chai.
- Continuous integration and Continuous delivery frameworks.
- Knowledge of Python programming language.
- Familiarity with high-scale queues (Kafka, Rabbit, etc.).
- React JS.
- English: Upper-intermediate