We are working with a set of UI Web platforms and applications that provide various financial services for customers on demand.
From time to time we switch projects and technologies used there.
- Participation in meetings with customer
- Requirement refinement, sprint planning and task estimations;
- Applications development;
- Developing unit/integration tests;
We are looking for a Regular software engineer who knows how to write a Front-end part of a web-app in React/Redux and TypeScript/ES2015, and who is eventually willing to learn the Back-end part upon needs. His/her communication skills and pro-activity are very important for us.
- ES6/Typescript (3+ years)
- OOP/OOD knowledge, design patterns;
- Clean Code good understanding and adherence to
- TDD/BDD, testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmine) (2+ years)
- React, Redux (2+)
- REST-ful webservices (2+ years)
- HTML/CSS (2+ years)
- Readiness to work with Java project environment and willingness to improve skills in Java is a big plus;
- Good written and spoken English, with proven ability to communicate ideas and to design and document artifacts in a clear and concise way.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience expected
Nice to have
Additional Skills / Knowledge (optional)
- Experience in finance/banking is a good plus;
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Docker, Vagrant) is a plus
- Unix administration experience;