This is a line of products focused on a process of productivity improvement at oil and gas production.
- Applications which aggregate knowledge on available methodologies, instruments and chemicals, as well as all cases of their previous usage
- System of support of decision making.
- Tools for monitoring of the drilling process and data aggregation.
- Tools for analysis and reporting.
- Use existing tools and techniques to design/create/support/execute automation test scenarios to address business and technical use cases
- Maintain and contribute into automation Testing Framework and Tools
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Communicate test results and highlight any potential quality risks from the automation test results
- Experience in manual and automated testing
- Must have 5 years of autotest development experience; at least 1 year with using C#
- Must have experience in test automation of desktop applications
- Must have understanding of Page Object pattern
- Must have intermediate or higher English level and good communication written and verbal skills
- Must have familiarity with source control system
Nice to have
- Good to have custom automation tools development experience
- Good to have CI tools experience, such as TFS/Jenkins/TeamCity
- Good to have RDBMS (MSSQL, MySQL) & SQL knowledge
- Good to have familiarity with .NET workflow management tools: MTM / TFS / Visual Studio Online
- Good to have basics of performance testing & profiling experience
- English: Intermediate
- English: Upper-intermediate