is a market leader in providing end-to-end market entry support to international organizations seeking to enter to build a presence in key emerging markets. Sannam S4 has built its reputation designing and implementing successful market entry and business development strategies for a range of blue chip international clients and world leading educational institutions in India. They provide support at every step of a clients journey, from the early stages where they are considering India as a new market, through to supporting the local activities of their employees once they are locally established.
In India, they serve over 250 international clients from 13 different countries. They serve a range of companies from FTSE100/Fortune 500, to SMEs, start-ups, governments, trade bodies and universities and colleges. their year on year client retention rate is over 90% and are currently experiencing 65% year-on-year growth.
They are looking for an ambitious, roll-your-sleeves-up Recruitment - Senior Manager
with good judgement who can drive the end to end recruitment process for the organization.
Whats on offer:
A highly competitive salary of 22-26 L. This is a Leadership Position within the business and will report directly into the General Manager -
1. Recruitment Departmental Responsibilities
- Support service line and department heads to understand the current and long-term manpower requirements, helping them strategically think through these requirements and target the right candidates
- Manage budget for Recruitment Department and Service Line.
- Develop job descriptions and person specifications.
- Source and headhunt candidates from various sources
- Carry out end to end recruitment from screening and shortlisting candidates to conducting and facilitating final round of interviews
3. Recruitment Service Line Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 3 and further grow a talented team of recruitment staff, assessing skills and addressing gaps with coaching and training programs and additional hiring into the business.
- Participate in Leadership Team Meetings
- Work with international clients to understand manpower requirements for India market and deliver timely service.
- Advise and manage client communication on Recruitment strategy, available talent pool, salary benchmarking etc.
- Execute on behalf of client to interview, screen and shortlist candidates
- Coordinate alongside HR for smooth entry of selected candidate
Desired candidate Profile:
- Experience in end to end recruitment and entire cycle i.e. focused recruitment experience for at least 5+ years
- Experience hiring across multiple functions and sectors
- Experience as a recruitment consultant or with client management
- Experience creating and implementing new processes around recruitment
- Experience with building customer centric recruitment processes i.e. employer branding, creating referral networks, recruitment ATS etc.
- Experience with team management and coaching on effective recruitment methods
- Experience with business development and P&L responsibility
- Experience with campus hiring
- Experience hiring in financial services (CAs) and/or education
- Experience with HR analytics like manpower/staffing planning and manpower budgeting
- Experience working with scaling mid-d companies