* Understanding & Analyzing Client requirement.
* Sourcing candidates from various job portals, head hunting, mass mailing, references, job posts, etc, then following-up with candidates, and managing the pipeline.
* Scheduling interviews, briefing and debriefing candidates before and after an interview.
* Maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal database.
* Assisting in generating leads from conversations with candidates.
* Understand the client company, the market they are in, products they produce, strategies of the company, and the specifics surrounding the role to fill the required position.
* Identify and the best mix of resources to source top talent - using our research function, job boards, web searches, referrals and industry-specific sources.
* Develop position-specific screening questionnaires. Identify, screen and present top talent to clients.
* Negotiate and present offers and close selected candidates.
* After selection follows up for medical formalities, visa & ticketing procedures with our agents.
* After visa & tickets are done, follow up with clients & candidates till the time they reach safely to their respective destination.
Minimum 1 to 5 years experience in the similar field (Oil &Gas, Petrochemical and Construction). Experience in Overseas Recruitment Firm is Preferable.
If above-mentioned position interests you to apply further then please drop us your updated detailed profile/resume along-with followings information. Also, you are requested to forward this email to friends and colleagues to check their interest for this new opportunity to work with a reputed company.