• The job requires both Male and Female applicants.
• Minimum of 1 years working experience is required for this position
• To undertake Radiographic and Imaging examinations as required.
• Would need Minimum 6 Months of Teaching (or) Instructor Experiance.
• To maintain a high standard of Radiography.
• To take part in on-call service as required.
• To ensure that the three principles of radiation protection, namely justification, optimisation (ALARA) and dose constraints/limits are adhered to.
• To take part in routine daily inspection of equipment and quality assurance procedures.
• To be aware of own limitations in terms of expertise and experience and not to be afraid to ask for assistance or advice from more senior staff.
• To follow directions of RSM, Consultant Radiologist, Clinical Specialist, more experienced staff and departmental protocols where applicable.
• To keep up-to-date with current techniques and developments in Radiographic and imaging procedures and to take part in in-service training as required.
• To take responsibility for the general cleanliness, tidiness and safety of the Department, with specific responsibility for their own work area. To familiarize them with current infection control procedures.
If you meet the above general requirements, we would appreciate your assistance to ensure we secure your correct information. To move your interest to the next stage you need to submit below documents.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases