Keywords / Skills : The primary responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive would be : Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints. ... Follow up to ensure that appropriate act
URGENT OPENING FOR BUSINESS PROCESS OUTSOURCING (BPO) IN MOHALI/ CHANDIGARH LOCATION
The BPO executives are supposed to monitor many tasks and the work in the back office which includes helping customers or clients with billing or purchasing or if the customer wishes to create an account for any product and much more. BPO operation particularly means giving the contract to a third party vendor to carry out the back-office tasks. Usually, big organizations consider it as a money saving tactic by outsourcing their back office business to another company where they itself carry out the front office themselves.
• The primary task of a BPO executive is to handle calls from customers or clients and provide them with a solution to their queries.
• He /She must show the willingness to learn new things every time and then.
• Must discuss every matter with its supervisor or team leader to get any issue sorted
• Giving a resolution to the customers or clients should be the whole and sole responsibility.
• Should carry out various other professional services like Business Research, Legal services, Financial Analysis etc.
• Must be very effective in providing customer service by providing resolution to their complicated queries and issues.
• Must efficiently set goals and work on so as to avoid any escalations and maintain the relevancy and quality while providing service to the customers.
• Should have good Oral and written communication.
• An effective communicator, probably fluid with what he/she is speaking.
• Should be a computer literate.
• Should be flexible enough to adapt to any environment or changes happening in the sector.
• Should be patient enough and quite motivated towards learning new things and execute it effectively on day to day basis.
• Should also have a clear view of what the current market trend is.
System Administrator in VMware team has the primary responsibility to provide Level 2 and 3 support for VMWare ESX platform which is the server virtualization technology used in HSBC globally. Support activities include VM Provisioning
Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills Contact references and perform background checks Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditio
kills Teradata (Mandatory) Data Warehousing Banking Domain Min 5 years of experiences in similar role The key accountabilities/responsibilities are as follows: A deep understanding of software engineering concepts and objectives. Deep knowledge of
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases