1. To undertake QC functions in the workplace for daily QC activities.
2. To conduct inspection of raw materials, bought out items and review of Material Test Certificates (MTC) and the specification requirements.
3. To interface and coordinate with clients for QC matters and coordinate with third party inspection agencies for all related inspection activities.
4. To prepare Quality Control procedures, Inspection Test Plans (ITP) according to project requirements and client specifications.
5. To plan and supervise Subcontractor inspection activities and reviews of Sub Contractor QC performance.
6. To supervise staff for reporting, recording and inspection activities
7. To undertake the preparation of Final Handing over dossier and maintain proper filling system (as per Company procedure) with full traceability for retrieving the document
8. To have a proactive approach in problem solving
9. To manage the supplier evaluation and in-process inspection at the manufacturing location; applicable to the respective discipline of specialization
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE Essential:
A 4 Year Bachelors of Engineering degree in Civil Engineering.
QC experience mainly in reputed Organizations, having business in EPC Projects (and/or) Construction (and/or) Piping/ Special Structural spool Fabrication Shop (and/or) Pressure vessel manufacturing shop for having ASME Certification Marking for Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas, Desalination, Power Plant type EPC projects
Should have Facility Maintenance QC experience in Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas (or) Infrastructure Facility
Familiarity with ISO 9000 quality management system standards
Familiarization with the respective Codes and Standards used in the various field of applicable Engineering specialization
Able to prepare ITP’s and procedures
Report writing; business and technical correspondence
Good communication skill
Team building and leadership skill
Certification for Non destructive testing techniques (ASNT- TC Level II in Non Destructive Testing) as applicable
10 years of overall work experience as QC Engineer in respective Business line projects of the Organization
ADDITIONAL DISCIPLINE SPECIFIC JOB OBJECTIVES/REQUIREMENTS CIVIL
1. To apply knowledge and experience in Soil investigation and Batching plant assessment
2. To coordinate with the Clients and subcontractors for carrying out field compaction test on soil, cube tests & slump tests on concrete and the various third party tests on soil and concrete.
3. To conduct pre concrete inspections and ensure that the formwork, rebar’s and the concrete placing are in accordance with the approved drawings and international standards.
4. To undertake inspection of Concerting, Fireproofing and Asphalt paving
5. Inspection of Building works
6. To guide the land surveyors by carrying out constant checks in levels and coordinates and ensure that they are in accordance with the project specifications.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases