One of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry has a need to develop and support enterprise information system in Oil & Gas domain.
This is a line of products focused on a process of productivity improvement at oil and gas production.
The team would work on implementing cutting-edge mathimatical and geophysical algorithms developed by customer's science department.
- Responsible for leading, supporting and guiding QA team to realize ambitious business targets
- Provide strategic direction to ensure that the project is supporting the client's vision, goals and objectives
- Responsible for planning, control and support the test activities and documentations like Test and Verification Plans, Test Design.
- Experience developing positive and effective relationships at all levels including business, management and team members
- Understand the practical application of metrics to report on the health and progress of the project
- Will guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the Manual and Automation test cases
- 8+ years of experience in Test strategy, Test Plans and Test case design, Bug management are required.
- 5+ years of experiences in end to end testing of Multi-tier Client/Server applications.
- Test planning, test execution coordination, and release planning
- Test tool frameworks (experience in planning, requirements, test preparation, test execution and defects)
- Experience working in various test phases such as system test, integration test and acceptance test
- Experience in leading different test teams (Manual, Automation, Performance)
- Experience in planning and leading a team executing manual and automated tests
- Experience translating client requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in client acceptance of results, while meeting business objectives
- Experience SCRUM framework.
- English, fluent
Nice to have
- English: Upper-intermediate