WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH and WHY CISCO CLOUD SECURITY ?
Cloudlock was launched in 2011 with one simple goal in mind: to transform cloud security into a business enabler. From that initial goal, weve built out a unified cloud security platform that helps organizations protect their sensitive data in public cloud applications such as Googles G Suite, Salesforce, Dropbox, Box, ServiceNow, and many others. After being acquired by Cisco in August 2016, Cloudlock now is part of the Cisco Cloud Security Business Unit, and remains a cohesive team that is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, with remote offices in London and Israel. As our business needs are expanding rapidly, we are planning to expand the development team by building a core team in India.
The cloud is our passion and cloud security is our mission. Cisco is one of the largest security companies in the world, with solutions ranging from Next-Generation Firewalls to Advanced Malware Protection and DNS-layer security. As part of Cisco, the opportunities here are endless as we continue to redefine cloud security.
We're at the intersection of two very hot high tech sectors, Cloud and Security. If you're as excited as we are about helping to shape the future of both, come join us! We are building the next generation cloud security platform.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Full Stack Software Engineer in this role you will work as part of a highly skilled Agile and DevOps team to deliver world class SaaS security solutions. Come join our fun, dynamic team for this very cool opportunity.
WHO YOU ARE
- Working as part of a highly skilled autonomous team to deliver and maintain high quality, efficient and scalable components and features
- Enhancing our user interface, creating and surfacing additional functionality
- Solving application and data processing problems within our core code
- Writing test cases, conducting peer reviews and testing
- Working with technologies such as AngularJS, Python, Java, Postgres, Redis, rabbitMQ, Kafka, AWS
- B.S. in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent experience or greater
- Must have 8+ years of solid industry experience as a Software Engineer (Python)
- Strong understanding of REST and APIs
- Capable, motivated problem solver that can work autonomously
- Track record that demonstrates self-learning, strong collaborative skills and solid software engineering fundamentals
- Passion for and experience of SaaS and PaaS technologies
- Must have Strong Python skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- AngularJS, React Java, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Postgres, AWS, Ansible experience will be beneficial
- Experience working with the Google Drive or other SaaS platform is desirable
- Hands-on Cloud platforms experience
- SaaS and/or high scale system development experience
- A background in the field of security would be beneficial.
- AWS, Redis, PostgreSQL, Celery, RabbitMQ