Job Description Job description
- Develop a purchasing policy and strategy
- Maintaining uninterrupted flow of materials to support the Project schedules.
- Analysing quotations and bids etc., and preparation of comparative statement.
- Responsible for the preparation and processpurchase& work orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers.
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Negotiate and agree contracts, monitoring the quality of service provided.
- Process payments and invoices.
- Keep contract files and use them as reference for the future.
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products.
- keep a constant check on stock levels.
Candidate should have Experience in purchase of various constructive and finishing items which includes TMT Steel, cement, Bricks, Sand. Sanitary, Electrical Items, and should have up-to-date knowledge of import & export, tax assessments etc
Education Specialisation Details
Graduate BE Civil
Graduate Any With Relevant Experience (Construction)
Confindent, Flexible, Good Communication, Honest, Stock Assessment