• B.E / M.E in Public Health / Water Supply Engineering.
• Any other higher qualification is a plus.
• 8 - 10 years of Experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• The Candidate will report to the PSU, Programme Co-ordinator.
• Provide technical support and facilitate the entire processes / projects undertaken by various partners, including Mulbagal TMC; participate,
co-ordinate and support all activities - from gathering data, surveys, prioritization, engineering design, estimation, preparation of tender documents, resolving bottlenecks, meetings etc.
• Regularly monitor program progress by collecting and analysing data.
• Work closely with TMC Mulbagal and PSU Co-ordinator in defining training programmes.
• Provide information pertaining to all Engineering aspects.
• Co-ordinate with the larger resource group and the documentation team.
• Should work closely, liaison with and update the local Government agencies, programme partners, NGOs, town / regional level programme support agencies in taking the initiative forward.
• Strong interest and understanding of the urban water and sanitation sector is essential; Experienced Candidates worked with Government supported / aided projects preferred.
• Strong technical experience with a proven track record of at least 5 years in executing mid-to-large projects. someone with field level experience in - corporate or institutional or consultancy.
• Should have an understanding of the processes involved in working with Government Departments.
• Ability to co-ordinate and get multiple groups and partners, particularly with Government agencies / Departments / non-governmental groups to work towards a common goal.
• Working knowledge of GIS and other engineering / planning software essential.
• Willingness to stay and work at Mulbagal
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills in English and Kannada mandatory. A lot of travel in and around Mulbagal envisaged.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards.
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore.