our client leading engineering construction and contracting company in Saudiarabia known as INTERNATIONALJAL (www.jalint.com.sa) WellEstablished isince1986KNOWN AS, JAL International is a 100% Saudi Company and has carved a name in the Plant Maintenance, Construction, Manufacturing Business and contributed a significant part to Saudi Arabia’s industrial and infrastructu
ral development efforts are urgently in need of PROTECTION ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
• University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of experience specifically in protection and control field Degree Holders with basic power system knowledge.
• Proactive, self-motivated, team player, strong communication skills, flexible, change agent, can-do attitude
• Four wheeler driving License
B) Job Responsibilities: As a Testing & Commissioning Engineer, reporting to Manager/ Group Leader, you will be responsible for designing, programming, testing and commissioning of protection, control and automation related applications for customers.
• Testing and commissioning of Protection relays and C&R panels both in house and customer location.
• Testing of distance, Line differential, generator, transformer, bus bar, Motor, incoming and outgoing feeders’ relays including Electromechanical, Static, Digital & Numerical relays using secondary injection test kit.
• Testing of various manufacturer’s products like ABB, Siemens, Alstom, Schneider and GE relays
• Fabricate relay setting files to include programming of Protection and Control Elements, Control Logic and Communications settings
• Analyzing customer applications and designing protection and control schemes to fulfill user specifications and requirements.
• Designing control logic solutions to meet customer requests that may include complex control schemes such as Transfer schemes and Auto-restoration schemes.
• Analyze and troubleshoot field cases involving Protection and automation equipments.
• Experience in integrating various relays/ Gateways/ BCUs/ IEDs with the SCADA system using different protocols.
• Services focused on complete Protection and Control panels including Substation Automation projects
• Knowledge of various protocols like IEC60870-5-101/ 103/104, IEC61850, DNP, Modbus, etc
• Support the Sales, Service and Commercial teams.
• Technical Support to Design and Engineering Team about scheme modification and new scheme implementation related to Control & Relay panel business up to 380 kV system
• Maintain Documents like Test Reports, Relay Configuration File, Final Setting File, RIO File and handover to the concerned project manager
• Prepare Inspection & Test Plan (ITP), Test Reports and Test Procedures
• Willing to drive
• Experience in Protection & Control projects involving Utility automation up-to 380kV system.
• Demonstrated record in developing protection and control applications
• Demonstrated record independently handling Control & Protection related projects
• Experience in designing power system protection, control and automation schemes
• Experience in testing/understand power system primary equipment’s like CT, PT, Breakers, Transformers, etc.
• Fundamental comprehension of theoretical bases for all major protection principles including Distance, Line Differential, Transformer Differential, Bus, Feeder, Generator and Large Motor protections
• Plan and make use of available resources to ensure smooth and proper flow of activities to achieve the management targets.
• Verification of drawings.
• Attend Technical Discussions (for drawing approval & product approval)
• Follow-up with sales offices for faster approval of the drawings
• Issue shop floor instructions (Assembly drawings, name plate details, etc.)
• Resolve issues raised during T&C
• Clarify queries during customer inspection
• Visit to sites for quality feedbacks.
• Sourcing of new competitive vendors for the components
E) Special knowledge:
Substantial Professional and specialized knowledge in the following areas
- Thorough knowledge in Control and relay panel design and execution.
- Well versed with specifications, IEC Standards
- Systematic planning & manpower utilization
- Ability to lead a team
- Should have worked in Omicron, Megger, Freja, DOBLE, Koco, Tesient etc.,
- Should have experience in commercial aspects
SAUDI EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ARE PREFERRED
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED THROUFH SKPESOON.PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR SKYPE ID IN CONTACT DETAILS
PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED CV MENTIONING YOUR PRESENT SALARY PACKAGE AND EXPECTED SALARY PACKAGE BY EMAIL TO [HIDDEN TEXT] VAIDYANATHAN 09819070988 THROUGH WHATSUP
AS THE REQUIREMENT IS VERY URGENTREVERT BACK SOON WITH YOUR UPDATED CV FOR US TO DO THE NEEDFUL.
RUSH YOUR CV TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.