• Manage large, complex projects/programs of large team to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality.
• Lead proposal efforts.
• Lead multidisciplinary, globally distributed teams to deliver integrated client solutions that achieve measurable business results for our clients.
• Manage the financial profitability.
• Build and manage client relationships at senior leadership level.
• Plan and help create engagements of work by leading estimation efforts and turn those into high and mid-level project plans.
• Work with senior leadership in leading large scale transformation.
• Manage and grow people.Skill Set:
• Strong project/program management experience in delivering software solutions within the Financial Trading / Capital Markets industry.
• Experience delivering trading system implementations or custom software development projects within Investment Banking, Asset Management or Financial Services communities.
• Extensive experience of leading technology projects and managing large teams across multiple lifecycles through business and technical design phase.
• Proven capability of leading a team of several delivery support functions like risk management, Agile adoption, etc.
• Overall has a solid knowledge of software engineering practices. Able to compare and contrast different practices.
• Strong change management experience; proven experience in driving change in past.
• Extensive experience in managing object oriented design projects and methodologies desired
• Extensive experience with Agile and Iterative Development ʊnd/or other new methodologies).
• Should be proficient in Agile practices like defining Scrum roles and responsibilities, establish scrum practices like story creation, establish scrum ceremonies like running retrospective.
• Strong commitment to quality
• Understands the linkages and balance between delivery, quality, productivity, client expectations, scope
• Strong coaching/teaching drive, can coach and guide people to higher ground
• Certifications like Scrum Master ʌSM), PMI-ACP and/or SA (SAFe Agilist) is good to have