B.E / M.Tech in Civil.
12 years of Experience in Civil Construction.
Marine Infraprojects, Jetty, Breakwater, Shoreline Protection, Beach Restoration, Dredging, Marinas, Seawall / Embankments, Caisson, Casting, Placing of Tetrapods, Project Planning, Budgeting, Cost Control, Vendor Management, Quality Management.
1. Project Planning & Management:
* Conceptualization, Planning, Budgeting, Resource Allocation, Economical, Quality & Efficient Execution.
* Coordinate with various Stakeholders - Sr. Management, Functional Department Heads, Project Managers, Team Leads, Purchase Dept./ SCM, Logistics, Accounts.
2. Site Execution & Construction Management:
* Preparation & Review of Construction & Segmental Methodologies, Project Schedules, Resource Analysis, Engineering Solution, Progress Tracking, Budget, Budget Review, Cost Analysis.
* Guiding Cross-Functional Teams for Handling Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation's, Works on Land based and Offshore based.
3. Budgeting / Cost Control:
* Measurement of Works, Checking RA Bill & Payment Certificates of Sub Contractors.
* Preparing RA Bills, Submitting to Client & Getting Certification & Payments.
* Preparing Extra Claims with Rate Analysis & Claiming, Certification, & Payments Receipts.
4. Vendor Management:
* Short listing of Contractors, Negotiations & assisting Head Office in Finalizing Sub-contractors.
* Negotiating with Contractors regarding Changes to Design, Construction work scope and Schedules.
5. Business Development & Contract Management:
* Settling of all Techno-commercial disputes / Clarifications during execution of Project.
* Responsible for complying with applicable Specification/ Code, local body regulations and Statutory compliances in connection with project.
6. Quality Management & HSE:
* Maintaining records related to ISO, EMS, OHSAS. Ensure that risks are sufficiently covered via HSE, QA/QC, Insurance or Indemnities in place.
* Ensure safe working culture for achieving zero accidents at site.
7. Site Team Management:
* Ensuring all HR, Admin and site set-up, functioning needs at site for smooth and systematic progress in the project.
* Ensuring Time management, discipline among site teams.
8. Project Closure & Handover:* Ensuring complete Demobilization of staff, Tools & Plant, heavy machinery, subcontractors and their workmen.* Preparation and submission of final bill and formal contract closure.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore.