B.E. / Diploma in Mechanical. Experience:
4 - 6 years of Experience in HVAC Projects & Execution. Responsibilities:
* Project Development from beginning to end at Site or Clients Place.
* Full-scale Project Plans & Associated Communications Documents.
* Effectively Communicate Project Expectations to Team Members & Management in a Timely & Clear Fashion.
* Work on with Guidance from Project Manager to Estimate the Resources,
* Participants needed to Achieve Project Goals.
* In Consultation with Project Manager where required.
* Negotiate with other Department Managers for the Acquisition of required Personnel from within the Company.
* Set & Continually Manage Project Expectations with Team Members & other Stakeholders.
* Delegate Tasks & Responsibilities to appropriate Personnel.
* Identify & Resolve Issues & Conflicts within the Project Team.
* Plan & Schedule Project Timelines & Milestones using appropriate Tools.
* Track Project Milestones & Deliverables.
* Determine the Frequency & Content of Status Reports from the Project Team.
* Analyze Results, & Troubleshoot Problem Areas.
* Proactively Manage Changes in Project Scope, Identify Potential Crises.
* Devise contingency Plans with the Support of Project Manager.
* Build, Develop & Grow any Business Relationships vital to success of the Project.
* Conduct Project Post Mortems & Create a Recommendations Report in Order.
* To Identify Successful & Unsuccessful Project Elements.
* Develop best Practices & Tools for Project Execution & Management.
* Knowledge of Good Project Management Skills.
* Computer Knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools.
* Able to attended in person in Training Sessions,
* Presentations and Meetings.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Job Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
HITECH PLACEMENTS, Bangalore.