About the company:
Antarang Foundation is a Mumbai based Non- profit organisation that aims to bridge the gap between Education and Employability though their structured programs. It guides young adults in career choice, trains them in core employability skills, connects them to career opportunities and continues to mentor them.
Founded in the year 2012, Antarang Foundation envisions a world where every young person is passionately, productively and positively engaged in a vocation of their choice. They work with the most vulnerable communities and send them in pursuit of their dreams.
Until March 2017, Antarang has worked with 8200 children across 60 night schools, 25 day schools and through 19 community based career service centers across Mumbai in the core areas of
Career Guidance and Work Readiness with young adults. About the role:
Antarang Foundation is looking for an exceptional leader who can identify and harness external and internal eco systems towards enabling thousands of youth and their families to lead economically and socially productive lives through a robust and differentiated employability model.
This position would report in to the Director - Program Practice Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead Antarangs vision and culture and live up to the overarching goal of building strategy to make students employable
- Manage the three verticals that will foster Students Outcome- Program placements,
- Mentorship and Alumni engagement.
- Strengthen and implement processes to develop and maintain strong corporate relationships to enable placements, mentorship and continued learning opportunities for all
- Antarang graduates.
- Co - create and manage the implementation of student outcome strategy and plans.
- Foster a committed, impact led eco system of communities, students, parents, donors, supporters, partners, volunteers and staff
- Ensure the timely and effective monitoring, evaluation and reporting of program and organisational outcomes
- Build the Students Outcome vertical as a model ready for scale through the right combination of human resources, technological capability and strategic vision.
Does this sound like you? Must haves:
- Interest in social development sector
- Experience in managing operations and providing strategic inputs to large-scale programs
- Experience in managing various internal and external stakeholders (like corporates,
- communities, partners, etc)
- Experience in managing teams
- Experience in or exposure to the social sector
The application process :
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist i.e www.shortlist.net. The email would include a link where you can complete your application - a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
You can also find the link here: https://goo.gl/vn2KRo
Shortlist will keep you updated regularly on whether or not you’re shortlisted.