Job Description Purpose of Job Role :
Program Manager & Coordinator is responsible to report / analyse the current status of all Projects, on an ongoing basis.
He/She will accurately reflect and interpret the progress and the financial status of the project in Project Management module in SAP.
The position will be required connect with the project setup at the grass root level & support the project governance to understand bottlenecks if any and share project information with appropriate analysis to the management. Role Description :
Program Manager & Coordinator will create a visible impact & act as a Management Representative and interface with all Project Teams, by providing an overall estimation and run rate of Budgets versus Expenses , Material, Supply and Resources
- Assigned single point of contact for all project co-ordination.
- Schedule steering group and core 3 meetings; circulate minutes of meetings, updates and follow-up action points.
- Build a strong Relationship with all Project Managers Co-ordinate and interface with Project Core.
- Prepare the Master all Project Plans along-with Project Deployment responsible and Follow-up on timelines, schedule.
- Co-ordinate and ensure respective mandatory compliance of all projects.
- As appropriate be present at Project site to note the problems if any, being faced by the delivery team.
- Become an interface between the Central MIS and individual Project Team.
- Build Trust so that Data is collected and represented by the Central MIS Team for DSML Leadership.
- Coach the Project Team to interact with this position with expectation to receive the desired support.
- Bringissues to respective stakeholders attention at appropriate forums with an aim to seek a solution driven approach.
- Support to Build a culture of accurate reporting amongst the Project Teams, assist to fine-tune delivery methodology and share best practices from other projects in the organization.
Typical Interfaces :
- To charter the Governance Schedule.
- Call meeting as per Governance Schedule.
- Decision to visit project Sites as appropriate.
- Seek Data points related to Projects.
- Establish Controls to monitor projects and seek periodic reporting.
- Analyse Data & Inform Management.
Executive Sponsor, Steering Committees, Program Managers, Project Technical Responsible, Project Commercial Responsible, Project Delivery /Fulfillment Responsible.
Tools & Resources - MS Office, DMS, SAP and other related tools
Job Role Competencies :
- Ensure correct & compliant Project Governance Setup.
- Communicate & Allign baseline plan all projects.
- Monitor Project Execution.
- Handle stakeholder engagement.
- Share the Runrate at periodic intervals.
- Spot Crisis within Projects and inform management.
- Functional & Organization Competencies.
- Accounting & Reporting Skills.
- Good knowledge of PM in SAP Module.
- Express own views and stand for them.
- Proactive, cooperative, flexible and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and standing up to senior level.
- Well organized & structured, logical & analytical.
- Interpersonal skills Listen and Guide.
- Service Orientation.
- Ability to adapt to the ups and down of project progress.