Our Client a manufacturing company at Mira Road needs –
Post : Manager – Production
Min : Mechanical Engineer
Salary : 12 lakhs
The Production Manager will be responsible for planning production resource requirement for the quarter, planning and implementing production schedule and ensuring the production is completed in a cost efficient manner, in the budgeted time frame and in good quality.
The Manager is meant to re-organise the existing team to create a best fit between the existing organization and industry best practices, manage the team and ensure all deliverables, i.e. Quantity, Quality, Timeliness and Cost Efficiency are Recognized, addressed and improved on a continual basis.
• Coordinate and execute production strategies for the company.
• Drive high levels of planning accuracy enabling inventory reduction, improved resource utilization, product cost savings, and delivery precision through management of process and people.
• Manage a department to achieve optimal efficiency, while showing respect and compassion for the people and company.
• Consistently apply quality control throughout the manufacturing process to ensure that problems are avoided, recognized and/or corrected.
• Review and analyze reports to predict or correct production flow issues.
• Possess a working knowledge and/or shop-floor production systems or the ability to make production systematic.
• Identifies future staffing/equipment needs for the budgeting process.
• A background in any fast fashion manufacturing industry is a must.
• Mature, responsible, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic to work independently.
• Must be a team player that can work well with others.
• Must have respect for co-workers, their team and the company.
• Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Mathematical strength and highly analytical.
• Integrate with Quality Assurance functions for continuous improvement.
• Manage Key Production Programs ie: Production Planning and Downtime Production initiatives.
• Scrutinizes time and production records daily.
• Develop, recommends and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
• Provide leadership in sustaining defined processes and resolving issues.
• Work with supervisors or group leaders to rotate employees as necessary to meet production needs.
• Assigns employees to specific tasks on the production line, ensures clear understanding of task expectations in quality, EHS and productivity
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of department.
• Ensures on time production and shipment of goods as per customer requirement and prepares and implements plans that ensure production is on track.
• Prepare and present communication to production employees and other members of management regarding daily expectations for production, quality, EHS, housekeeping and other key measures as well as general information required to keep all employees informed.
To enable provide you with an appropriate job, some mandatory details are required by us. Request you to pls re-send us your cv in word file (doc) or PDF file with the following details to [HIDDEN TEXT] and call after 15 mins during office hours ie 11.00am to 7.00pm to process yr cv and refer appropriate positions for you !
1. An updated CV Must be sent with complete details ie Mobile No, Email Id local and permanent address, Mobile No. Skype ID, Job Profile, Tenure ie period from when to when you are working !
2. Current & expected salary mentioned
3. Updated Photo
4. Notice period details
5. Position applied for in subject line
For an update of current jobs pls visit our website www.jobspothr.com and click on HOT JOBs. If you find a job suiting your caliber and skills, please call us and we will see how best we can help you !
For details contact 83697 08611 / 98191 56570 / 79776 31776 / 99203 81975 between 11.00am to 7.00pm during office hours !.
All the best !