Job Purpose: To ensure that the Manufacturing Process runs reliably and efficiently.
To plan, execute, monitor and control organisational resources in order to maximize operational efficiency and plant capacity as per businesses planof company and ensuring OTD by compliances to safety and statutory norms
Key Accountabilities are
1) Ensure effective Planning, Scheduling and Execution of Orders to achieve On Time Deliveries by implementing effective Quality management systems.
2) To ensure Machine availability by planning effective maintenance program to maximise uptime of the machines.
3) To identify & re-examine existing process, generate alternatives for improvement, validate & implement alternative by using problem solving tools in order to improve quality/productivity/safety/ delivery by following and implementing LEAN methodologies
4) Create a visual workplace
5) Ensure high employeemoral.
Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Production / Metallurgy
3+ years of related managerial experience.
Proficient use of MS Office
Able to Motivate and Lead a team
Extraordinary internal personal skills
Strong Analytical skills
patience and persistence
Sound knowledgeOf manufacturing processes
Strong process and Lean implementation experience.
Excellent in analytical and communication skills, ability to formulate and implement operation plan and strong leadership and organization skills
Must have experience of production planning for shop floor & handling team
Man Management & Union Handling experience
Good knowledge& experience of Powder Metallurgy processes is an added advantage
Excel Skills like Pivot Table,Sumif, Charting,Vlookup, etc.
Education Specialisation Details
Post-Graduate M.E/M.Tech/MS Mechanical/Production/Metallurgy
Diploma Mechanical Mechanical/Production/Metallurgy
Leadership, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, Team Leading