Upstox is a venture-backed online broking firm. With over 1 lakh customers, they were the first in the country to introduce commission-free trading for investors. Their customers enjoy zero brokerage on equity delivery trades and a flat Rs. 20 per order pricing model on all other segments.
They take great pride in their class-leading, mobile-first user experience that allows our customers to manage their portfolios efficiently.
Upstox is funded by a group of private equity investors including Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital and GVK Davix. The company routinely clocks over 4% of all NSE and BSE exchange turnover. Role summary
As a Product Manager for Website at Upstox, well need you to collaborate with our engineering, design, and marketing to take data driven calls on maintaining the website.
You need to have a thorough understanding of the new products and features at Upstox.
You must be a pro at leadership and product management.
You will also be required to grow the organic traffic of the website by focusing on a strong SEO strategy.
- Ensure that the all organizational objectives of various business teams are addressed on the website
- Constantly improve on our customer success processes and workflows
- Improve organic rankings by adding content on and off the website
- Provide a positive experience for customers on the website
- Lead a team of product designers, developers and testers to ensure your KPIs are met.
- Solid understanding of the web development process.
- Monitor usability and user experience on the website and take action and fix the same based on data-driven insights
- Create a strategy and implement it to improve the organic search ranking for the website
- Working on creating a content strategy on and off the website to improve organic search rankings
Does this sound like you?Must haves/mandatorily needed:
Good to have:
- 6+ years experience as web/technical product manager
- Experience in documenting and developing processes and procedures
- Experience in leading a team
The application process:
- Bachelor's/ Master's degree
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Step 1: Apply for the job post here to express interest in the role.
Step 2: Now that we know you are interested, the next step involves online screening of your candidature. You will receive an email from our screening partner, Shortlist i.e www.shortlist.net. The email would include a link where you can complete your application - a few short questions on your experience followed by an assessment to demonstrate our ability to do the job.
Shortlist will keep you updated regularly on whether or not you're shortlisted.