We are seeking a talented Product Manager with a work towards succeed in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will be tasked with working with Customers, UX, Engineering, Marketing and other functions to build products and services that delight and engage our customers. Your responsibilities will be end to end, from problem discovery and user story refinement, all the way through to delivering optimal solutions to those problems.
We are looking for someone who can solve problems creatively and collaboratively, is data-driven, and can work effectively in a highly distributed team environment. Its in our culture to learn, adapt and improve, so youll be someone who isnt afraid to try new things.What You'll Do
- Identify market problems, and work closely with engineering to establish deliverables and schedules that align with sales and marketing goals
- Analyze and breakdown complex business problems into discrete user stories
- Prioritize issues ensuring product backlogs are regularly reviewed
- Validate requirements and resulting product with customers to ensure success.
- Structure effective experimentation frameworks for understanding feature impact and key metrics.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of product management experience at a successful company in the security, infrastructure, networking or a related software field.
- Background in the information security industry, with a preferred focus on the Cloud Security and CASB markets.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Strong analytical mindset, and not afraid to roll up your sleeves and find significant insights in dynamic data sets
- Strong champion of the lean startup principles, user experience and design thinking
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything people, process, data and things and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.