Role and Responsibilities:
• Vendor Development-Assess new vendors or interact with existing vendors as per requirement
• Rfq- Request for quotation from various vendors based on requirement raised from site.
• Comparative Statement(Cs)- Make cs based on quotations as received from vendors with all terms & conditions.
• Rate negotiation- negotiate rates with vendors listed in cs to arrive at a final no regret price from vendors & same is recommended.
• Approvals- Comparative Stataement is approved from team lead & PO(Purchase order) is issued accordingly.
• Material Reciept- once purchase order is placed, follow up with vendor till material reaches site.
• Inventory- inventory is checked item wise to know requirement vs supply & stock.
• Bill & payment- materials once reaches site, bill gets processed & reaches office which needs to be checked & cleared for payment.
1 Experience In SAP Material Management is added advantage.
2 We are looking candidates only for Real estate background and constructions industry.
Interested candidates can send their resume to [HIDDEN TEXT]